I want ♥

Hey ...  Well... today post is about those trends that I want to try so much. 1. THE FRORAL PRINT... One of the trends that I ...


Hey ... 

Well... today post is about those trends that I want to try so much.

1. THE FRORAL PRINT... One of the trends that I hated but know I love, I think that it looks great with a white or black shirt and high heels .

2. NEON... OMG!! At first I was so afraid to try it, but it really calls my attention, because it makes you stand out in the crowd.

3. MAXI SKIRT...  The first (trend) that I fell in love ... I mean ... a maxi skirt is beautiful and you can do a lot with one , you can look sporty , elegant , causal it opens  a great variety of styles. 

4. CROCHET... The romantic, is the perfect material to look feminine and sweet. 

And which is your Favorite?





__________________________________________________________ ♥ 

Hola...

bueno... hoy les quiero hablar sobre esas tendencias que quiero probar con mucha ansia.


1. ESTAMPADO FLORAL. una de las tendencias que odie pero que ahora amo , creo que luce muy bien con una camisa blanca o negra y tacones altos.

2. NEON... DIOS MIO!! al principio estaba muy asutada de probarlo , pero realmente pudo llamar mi atención, definitivamente te hacer sobresalir entre la multitud.

3.MAXI FALDA. la primera (tendencia) que me enamoro... quiero decir... la maxi flada es muy hermosa y puedes hacer mucho con una, puedes lucir deportiva , elegante , casual , te abre muchas posibilidades.

4. CROCHET. la romantica, es el material perfecto para luicir femenina y dulce.

Y a ustedes cual les gusta mas?? 










You Might Also Like

15 Comentarios

  1. I like the photos you chose! Floral is always pretty.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I'm loving all these trends right now. Such great photos that you selected! Your blog is is lovely =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. thank you suzie... i'm just staring ,but thinking everyday to make a great job!!

      Borrar
  3. Nice post! been looking for some neon pants and floral pants. So summer!

    Sincerely,
    BERTHA NATASHA

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. yes , and right now is really hot in Cali, Colombia. so it's perfect !! ♥

      Borrar
  4. hey you have such a cute blog!
    wanna follow each other? :)

    astorytohear.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar
  5. my fav is the crochet <33

    http://cindytanuwijaya.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I love all these trends and the looks you posted! My favorite are florals :)

    www.rougefox.com

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. and i love you, i follow you in lookbook and your blog, i really love every look you post!!

      Borrar
  7. My favorite trend by far is NEON color !!! I love neon :)

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar