welcome to ROCKASHION ♥

Hello, So here is finally my space to shared all my thoughts about fashion !!  Hola , Finalmente aquí esta mi espacio para compartir mi...

Hello,

So here is finally my space to shared all my thoughts about fashion !! 

Hola ,
Finalmente aquí esta mi espacio para compartir mis pensamientos sobre la moda !! 






Wanted shoes 
                                                                 


My number one shoes right now , a great image to describe a little Rockashion. 

Mi par de zapatos favorito por ahora, una gran imagen para describir un poco Rockashion.







You Might Also Like

4 Comentarios

  1. The shoes are amazing. Would like them too!

    Love Storm

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. thanks... they are my favorites ( even that i love high heels ) ♥

      Borrar
  2. awesome shoes! love the details.

    I have an ongoing giveaway on my blog, please join! :) xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ResponderBorrar